(Limited to domestic delivery in Japan.)
Apply for a long time before sports to protect the skin. Chaf Guard S.
It is applied to the skin before sports to form a protective film.
The repetitive movements that athletes perform in their daily training prevent the skin from rubbing against clothes, tools, shoes, etc., causing rubbing symptoms.
Vaseline has been used in the past, but since it is an artificial fat, it is sticky and uncomfortable when applied to the body. This product is more effective than Vaseline in preventing abrasion, and is non-greasy so that you can concentrate on training comfortably.
For marathons, triathlons, bicycles, free climbing, wheelchair users with disabilities, rubbing fingers, preventing beans, and heat rash when carrying a rucksack for a long time.
Made in Japan
- Protects the skin from crotch rubs, shoe rubs, bleeding, blood blister, and swelling caused by harsh sports.
- It is standard to apply once every 7 to 8 hours. After 3 to 5 minutes, a protective film is formed to protect the skin.
- made in Japan
- Ultra marathon, trail running, bicycle racing, mountain climbing, rock climbing etc.
- The protective film protects the skin from rubbing and blood blister.
How to use:
(1) Remove dirt and sweat from your skin.
(2) Apply an appropriate amount (about 0.5mL) to the part that causes rough skin and rub it well.
(3) After 3 to 5 minutes, a protective film is formed to protect the skin.
(4) It is standard to apply once every 7 to 8 hours.
(Additional application may be required depending on skin characteristics and type of sport)
Ultra marathon, trail running, bicycle racing, mountain climbing, rock climbing etc.
Ultramarathon, Trail Running, Road Bicycle Racing, Trekking, Rock Climbing, etc.
Precautions for use:
■ Do not use if you have a wound, swelling or eczema. ■ Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin or in the following cases. If you continue to use it as it is, it may worsen, so it is recommended to consult a specialist such as a dermatologist. (1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use (2) The above abnormalities when the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight. ■ If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately. ■ Please keep out of reach of children. ■ Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Water, cetanol, stearic acid, behenyl alcohol, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, polyperfluoromethylisopropyl ether, (trifluoropropyldimethylsiloxy / trimethylsiloxy) silsesquioxane, myritoylpurrane, dimethicone, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, (PCA / isostearic) Acid) Glyceres-25, tocopherol acetate, myristic acid, polyglyceryl-10 myristic acid, trideces-4 sodium carboxylate, TEA, phenoxyethanol, propynyl iodide butylcarbamate